Ads Top

"Has anyone else been getting a STUPID amount of 10k eggs now that the event started?"


#PokemonGO: Tonight was my first night really able to play the game since the event started. I was out for about 3 hours walking most of that time and I got 5 10k eggs, 2 5k, and 1 2k...wonderful. I guess they want me to buy that fancy new incubator. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2weHKYL
"Has anyone else been getting a STUPID amount of 10k eggs now that the event started?" "Has anyone else been getting a STUPID amount of 10k eggs now that the event started?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.