Ads Top

"Has anyone ever tried using Delibird in-game?"


Hey guys,Playing through Silver on my 3DS and it's a blast. I'm doing the Team Rocket hideout and realized my current party has no Pokemon who can learn Fly. So... I thought why not use a Pokemon I've never used before and try Delibird?I realize it doesn't learn any moves, but a moveset like Fly, Icy Wind, Blizzard, and something random doesn't sound THAT bad... Has anyone ever tried this? Might just go grab a Natu instead... via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2worO62
"Has anyone ever tried using Delibird in-game?" "Has anyone ever tried using Delibird in-game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.