Ads Top

""Hatched" would be a useful search term."


#PokemonGO: I haven't kept a good record of my hatches, but I figured it might be interesting to get a better idea whether incubator money is a well-spent investment or just squandered coins. I tried various terms, such as "hatched," "egg," and "2K," to see whether I could get a list of hatched Pokemon. Nothing worked. I also checked here to see if it had been discussed, and didn't see anything. (Though I might have missed something.) So, for what it's worth, I figured I'd post the idea. Maybe it will filter up to where it can get implemented. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2yodhrB
""Hatched" would be a useful search term." ""Hatched" would be a useful search term." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.