Ads Top

"Horrible GPS issues on iOS 11 with the latest update?"


#PokemonGO: I got iOS 11 on my iPhone SE about a month ago with the beta release. I never experienced any problems until Pokemon GO got its latest update. Now occasionally when walking around, my character stops moving on the map like it should be. For instance, i could start walking away from my house, after 50m my character stops moving while i continue walking. After walking 100m, my character will still be at the 50m mark unless i restart the app. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so is there a permanent fix? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2xnxvoI
"Horrible GPS issues on iOS 11 with the latest update?" "Horrible GPS issues on iOS 11 with the latest update?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.