Ads Top

"I have no proof of this, but I once bounced a Pokeball off of Weedle as he was finishing attacking and caught him after the ball fell and hit him again."


#PokemonGO: This happened months ago. I was attempting to hit Weedle as his attack animation was finishing. I threw too early and hit him just before the animation finished, resulting in a very tiny bounce and the boink sound. Immediately after that, it made a second boink sound and he went in the Pokeball. I hit him just on the top of his head and I think it was a fairly light throw so it hardly bounced.This would have to be one of the rarest things to happen, but it definitely went boink boink and then I caught him. So it would seem a Pokeball doesn't lose its effectiveness after bouncing on a Pokemon, but instead when the Pokeball makes contact with the ground. Not that it matters in 99.99999% of cases. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hpPSTz
"I have no proof of this, but I once bounced a Pokeball off of Weedle as he was finishing attacking and caught him after the ball fell and hit him again." "I have no proof of this, but I once bounced a Pokeball off of Weedle as he was finishing attacking and caught him after the ball fell and hit him again." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.