Ads Top

"People who ARE going to purchase US/UM, why?"


For me, it really boils down to this: So many people are claiming that these games are the same thing, but with some minor additions and changes to the story. I, being a someone who played Sun and loved it, think that's ludicrous. The reason being is that, if you played Sun/Moon and actually payed attention to them, you should realize that there is so much that can be expanded upon in these new games. Not to say that Sun/Moon were incomplete, but after finishing Sun and reflecting on it, I really did think to myself, "Wow, they have a lot of material to build upon if/when they revisit Alola".A huge part of that is the story. Perhaps a lot of people don't like the story and that's why they aren't thrilled about US/UM, but I loved it and I see so much room for improvement. For example, I definitely see Mohn playing a big part in the plot this time around, and Necrozma obviously has an important role as well that he didn't before.Apart from the story, I can see big changes including fresh, remixed music (some of which we have already heard), new areas (think the empty plots from the original games), new trial captains and trials, adjustments to the Elite Four, redesigned areas, new Alolan forms, move tutors... the list goes on and on.And yes, I do realize that a lot of what I'm expecting are entirely assumptions, and GameFreak may not end up delivering any of it. Since they haven't revealed much, we truly won't know what the final product will be. So with that in mind, I can't blame anyone who can't justify spending the money on this game yet. However, I really do have full faith in GameFreak that they will give us a great game and bring plenty to the table, both from their reputation and what we can infer from Sun and Moon.I'd love to hear what others who are also buying the game think, though. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2juwa9K
"People who ARE going to purchase US/UM, why?" "People who ARE going to purchase US/UM, why?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.