Ads Top

"[suggestion] We should be able to re-do raids for reduced or even no rewards."


#PokemonGO: Earlier this week, I went to a nearby park to solo a Machamp. I got it done but, as I was leaving, another player showed up to do the raid. He didn't have lineup to do it himself so he was hoping to find a partner. I really wanted to help him out but the game obviously wouldn't let me.I've also been in other situations where, for whatever reason, a couple of people show up late for a raid. There would often be a few people willing to stick around to help but the game won't allow it.I don't see the harm in letting players battle raid bosses multiple times (provided they only have one opportunity to catch the boss). I think it's a win-win for everyone. It would get more people to do raids and build camaraderie among players. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wNKyvp
"[suggestion] We should be able to re-do raids for reduced or even no rewards." "[suggestion] We should be able to re-do raids for reduced or even no rewards." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.