Ads Top

"What is the biggest problem with the Pokémon fandom?"


Personally, I think it's prejudice. The reaction to UltraSun and UltraMoon's reveal still shocks me to this day. How can you tell that a game is going to be bad from 25 seconds of footage? I was just glad that we're going to get another pokémon game, and that my 6 year old 3DS can play it. This prejudice extends to other areas of the franchise as well. SM anime has a new artstyle? Obviously the work of satan. A sandcastle pokémon? They've obviously ran out of ideas. If they had stuck with it, they would have found that the SM anime has some great episodes (R.I.P. Stoutland. You shall live on forever in our hearts), but the animation (the main point of attack) has lead to some exhilarating battles (the battle between pikachu and mega gyarados is great fun to watch.) They also would have found out that Palossand has some of the greatest (but mostly creepiest) lore in the series.Feel free to yell at me and tell me I overuse brackets in the comments via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2xCjiUN
"What is the biggest problem with the Pokémon fandom?" "What is the biggest problem with the Pokémon fandom?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.