Ads Top

"What Pokemon did you ever look at and dislike and then have it become one of your favorites?"


I'll never forget how stupid bruxish looked to me . I couldn't get past it however after catching one I decided to breed an adamant one with the ability strong jaw,holy shit this Pokemon when equipped with a life orb using its signature move psychic fangs is nothing to laugh at. It became one of my favorites to use and now is always on my team ..I named him chunks . via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2weI1L1
"What Pokemon did you ever look at and dislike and then have it become one of your favorites?" "What Pokemon did you ever look at and dislike and then have it become one of your favorites?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.