Ads Top

"Who loves those events?"


#PokemonGO: Seriously, those events are GOLD. They're so much better than raids events and all this stuff.Raids have to be a part of the game but hunting/walking must stay the main incentive to play this game. This event motivated me so hard to play the game. I was barely playing for the last 2 weeks and today I walked everyday in a park, got about 200k XP and 100k Stardust in 1 day only. At the end of my hunt, I went in a raid-party with a dozen of other players and we did 3 Entei raids (the worst one ran from me)Honestly, this game is so great. I love grinding. Please Niantic, keep giving us events like this one, it's just perfect... via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hqlchm
"Who loves those events?" "Who loves those events?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.