Ads Top

"Why can't we swipe left or right when we have just evolved a Pokemon?"


#PokemonGO: I am not sure if this has been discussed already, but I couldn't find anything.Say you want to mass evolve some Pokemon in order to grind some XP. I usually search my Pokemon list with the "evolve" tag, or if I have many Pidgeys, I will search for "Pidgey", etc. Point being, you a list of all the Pokemon you'd like to evolve.However, here's what bugs me. If I click on one of these Pokemon, evolve it and then find myself in the screen of the evolved Pokemon, I'd LOVE to swipe right or left and evolve, for example, the next Pidgey. Instead, I have to go back to the Pokemon list, and then choose the next Pidgey, hit evolve, and so on.I think this would save us some valuable time and would make the game more user-friendly.Edit: One may suspect this won't work cause the evolved Pokemon is, for example, a Ratticate and hence it would drop out of the "evolve" or "Rattata" list. However, it also won't work if you sort your Pokemon by recently caught. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wIS67l
"Why can't we swipe left or right when we have just evolved a Pokemon?" "Why can't we swipe left or right when we have just evolved a Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.