Ads Top

"An oddity with this Nest Migration from the Halloween Event"


#PokemonGO: This is something I wanted to point out as I was marking up nests around the area. What struck me was that a nesting Pokemon from the previous Migration (the one on the 19th) had changed to the next Pokemon that nests on the Pokedex.So here's some examples I found and marked down.Geodude -> PonytaCyndaquil -> TotodileMankey -> GrowlitheElectabuzz -> MagmarThere were more such as Jynx to Electabuzz, Omanyte to Chikorita. This is normally not the case for other Nest Migrations.But then I noticed some other things that had happened with it.Any Snubull Nest from the 32nd Migration changed to a Shuckle Nest. Picture I found this interesting because between those 2 Pokemon is Qwilfish who does nest as well but it skips right over on all nests I've checked. But I took a quick look at a current Qwilfish nest and saw that it was a Dunsparce nest right before the Halloween Event.Another thing I wanted to point out is that some nests did not change at all. In particular, the Gen 1 Starters, Charmander, and Squirtle. I didn't find any Bulbasaur nests. This also included some nests for Clefairy, Machop, and Hoppip as far as I've seen.From previous Nest Migrations, nests are almost always random with a rare chance there's no change. But with this migration, it's not random and it's somewhat predetermined. Quite interesting when you look at it.Edit: Also wanted to add the Pokedex link to confirm your findings. http://ift.tt/2yFJfTx 2: Check the SilphRoad Atlas. And do mark your findings, it will help others via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2isOwYZ
"An oddity with this Nest Migration from the Halloween Event" "An oddity with this Nest Migration from the Halloween Event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:30 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.