Ads Top

"[Complaint] each level of raid eggs needs its own color"


#PokemonGO: I was looking for level four raids today, and level four shares the same color yellow as for the raid eggs. I was getting increasingly more frustrated with every yellow egg I tapped on because they were all level three today. Like wasting my time going from yellow egg to yellow egg and they all be level three, not four.I mean there is enough basic colors to have all levels of raid bosses have their own egg color.And Magikarp raids should be demoted to level 0 raids and have its own color. I am looking for Bayleef raids as well, hoping to snag a female. Pretty much all level one raids were Magikarp. A few Quilava, but mainly Magikarp. And that was starting to annoy me as well.I know some people like Magikarp raids, but imo Magikarp raids are as worthless as a screen door on a submarine. Magikarp are a common. Even more common than all the starters combined. And Magikarp raids are no fun because they are easier than most gym Pokémon. So I think Magikarp raids should be level 0 and have its own color egg.If doing designing eggs properly, each raid boss could have its own egg. That way we know if it is a Charizard or a Tyranitar a head of time.Just my two cents via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gWZ024
"[Complaint] each level of raid eggs needs its own color" "[Complaint] each level of raid eggs needs its own color" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.