Ads Top

"I think Niantic actually killed my will to play"


#PokemonGO: This latest nonsense with EX Passes may have finally done it. They have been testing for almost 2 months now. There is no way they need more information, and then to double down on an awful roll out strategy, they make it so that the overwhelmingly vast majority of recipients were those that just finished the EX raid. I'm done. No more money, no more participation, no more faith. There is a decent option out there in Draconius Go, its got excellent graphics and many of the features we have been screaming for. If some random developer can put out that kind of quality, then a company with the resources available that Niantic has should be doing something mind blowing. I know a lot of this is sour grapes, but after putting what is a lot of money to me into the game, I have a right to expect quality, not to mention features that have been promised from the outset and never delivered.I don't really have a point to all this, Just wanted to vent my frustrations and maybe spark a conversation. What do you all think. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2yTeRmZ
"I think Niantic actually killed my will to play" "I think Niantic actually killed my will to play" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.