Ads Top

"I would play the heck out of a mini game that let me power up pokemon"


#PokemonGO: As a father of two young boys I just don't have the time to grind out stardust anymore. I do, however, have a ton of time at home after work to kill while sitting around with them or waiting for them to fall asleep. I used to get my dust fix by sitting in 10+ gyms, but with that gone I'm finding it takes forever to farm the dust to power up anything. (I also blew a TON of dust on high CP defenders before the gym change that don't have much use anymore).I would love to be able to open up pogo at home and grind some minigames with the Pokemon that I want to level. Even if it just filled up a stardust meter that you could use along with candy to power up, it would give me a way to stay active in the game despite my time limitations.If I recall correctly, Pokemon black/white (I think?) had some sort of balloon minigame that you could use to increase EVs. Whatever it is, it would be nice to have another option for powering up other than spending forever catching pidgies and sentrets.I know that this game is meant to be a get out and play game. I just wish there was something I could do from home to progress in the game when I can't get out of the house. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hSa7te
"I would play the heck out of a mini game that let me power up pokemon" "I would play the heck out of a mini game that let me power up pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.