Ads Top

"Using Go+ notification to open game causes black screen."


#PokemonGO: Don't know if this is a known issue, but I don't think I've seen anyone else reporting this in the past few weeks. I have a Galaxy S 7, using android version 7.0.When I catch a Pokemon or spin a stop using the Go+, it gives a notification saying that I caught a pokemon or got x items from the stop.Then, if I click the notification, it's supposed to open up the game. However, I find that many times it fails to do so, it "opens" the app but has a black screen. If I leave it, it seems that the Go+ actually remains active and continues to do its own thing, finding stops and pokemon, and actually will spin/catch them.However, if I try to then go back into the game, the app restarts.Anyone else have this issue? It's pretty annoying, because then I have to go through the 5 minute ritual of trying to get the Go+ to connect. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2y5dLG3
"Using Go+ notification to open game causes black screen." "Using Go+ notification to open game causes black screen." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.