Ads Top

"At this point, there is no hope for Ex Raids ever being popular (even after testing ends)"


#PokemonGO: I'm going to try my best not to make this just another rant or complaint post on Ex Raids, but I do want to know whether or not the community agrees with my observations.Without a doubt, the overall sentiment with Ex Raids are extremely negative. Even if testing ends, and they bring out vast improvements to the point where its hard NOT to get an Ex Pass, I feel like people will still have a negative stigma against Ex Raids.Unless Niantic does something along the lines of what they did for Pokemon Go Fest, i.e. give everyone a free Mewtwo and/or 1000 Premium Raid Passes, I feel like they will never get the public on board with Ex Raids... and its forever going to be a stain on the game.I've seen this happen with unfavorable features in other games, yet Niantic seems to be the only one being persistent. I really do think that whats best for the game is for Niantic to just scrap it. Even with improvements, no one will like it save for a few who have gained the most from it by now.I mean, I could be completely wrong. If Niantic "fixes" Ex Raids after testing ends, will you be on board? Or will you still hate it's existence in the game? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2zJHSEw
"At this point, there is no hope for Ex Raids ever being popular (even after testing ends)" "At this point, there is no hope for Ex Raids ever being popular (even after testing ends)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.