Ads Top

"has anyone done research on incense?"


#PokemonGO: I did search a few different ways and didn't find my questions answered, so please forgive if there are threads on this that I missed. Need to burn through some incense left over from the Halloween event, and while I was using it some questions occurred to me.1) Does incense spawn only Pokemon from the biome where you're sitting at the time? (The small sample size I've experienced personally suggests this to be true.)2) Does incense have a different than normal chance of spawning junk, or average, or rare pokemon? (Again my small sample size suggests that it's the same as any other Pokemon spawn, so the vast majority junk, a few decents, and extremely rarely, something good.)3) Does incense interact with lures in any meaningful way? For instance, does using both at once increase the chances of a rare spawn? The one and only time I lured in a Snorlax, I had both incense and a lure going, but I can't remember if it had pink smoke or not. My gut tells me, chances are pretty slim that they interact.If anyone has insight on incense, I'd be interested. :)PS: The one time I personally looked into anything incense-related, my daughter and I were grinding Pokemon together and I popped an incense, and she didn't. I caught a handful more Rattata and Pidgey than she did, and that was it. (This was before Gen 2 dropped.) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2zdoFvs
"has anyone done research on incense?" "has anyone done research on incense?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.