Ads Top

"How old are you and what gen did you start with?"


Yesterday on the train I was playing Ultra Moon because I got an early copy and this young kid noticed I was playing and said it looked awesome and said to his mother how he wanted it. I'm 25 grew up with Gen 1 but but love every gen. Good to see so many different ages loving the games. Pokemon has been a great escape for me as I deal with real life adulthood crap! No genwunner here I'm an all genner if that's even a thing! Enjoy USUM launch day! Now begins the long wait for gen 8! edit: I'm going to try to reply to all of you because I love reading your stories! edit: Don't think I can keep up but I promise I'm reading all your replies. I want to send this subreddit post to GameFreak! Edit: RIP my inbox jk love you all! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2A8P1Pu
"How old are you and what gen did you start with?" "How old are you and what gen did you start with?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.