Ads Top

"I found Some interesting Pokemon animations , did anyone else find anything interesting ?"


So just finished the first island and I've noticed a lot of the moves animations have been changed and with improvement I might say but there is one Pokemon that really impressed me .So let's talk about ekans I encountered a very aggressive ekans you could say and I had to catch him. After catching him his dex talks about how he unhinged his jaw and swallows it's prey whole which any snake does really . So I was on Pokemon refresh and I was feeding my ekans when I saw his aweosme animimation that actually follows what the dex says !!! Ekans stretch over widened his mouth and swallowed the berry whole and you can see the fruit work it's way down his body !!!I know this isn't game breaking but I really loved that game freak put in details like that to make even the most common Pokemon unique and not feel so generic .Ekans has become my new favorite Pokemon from hearing his cry to feeding him in poke refresh.Has anyone else discovered anything unique like this ? I'm sure there is so much more to discover this game really is amazing !!! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2jCb1uM
"I found Some interesting Pokemon animations , did anyone else find anything interesting ?" "I found Some interesting Pokemon animations , did anyone else find anything interesting ?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.