Ads Top

"Just wanted to say good bye and thanks"


#PokemonGO: Title pretty much sums it up.Started playing Pokémon Go when it came out, so so excited about the potential.Stopped playing for a while because the gyms seemed intimidating but started up again when niantic released the baby Pokémon for New Years.The game gradually got more enjoyable, I loved trying to take down 10 tier gyms by myself, trying to figure out the best 6 Pokémon to do it with and see if I could beat all 10 with just 6.Ah the good old days.I was super excited for the gym rework as well, it sounded dope.However the short turnover made the game more annoying then fun and challenging, drop a Pokémon in a gym and 5 mins later it comes right back to you with nothing to show.I live in a kinda rural area, took our local discord/Facebook groups a little while to join up for raids, but the raids were fun to start with. Getting. 5 people together wasn’t too hard.14 for Lugia was tough but we still managed it.Unfortunately after the gym rework, niantic were more and more pathetic with the way they went about things and it started to upset me.I would come here to see funny jokes and memes but gradually those became less and less and more jokes about niantic abusing its players and more complaints about unhappy community members.I stopped walking daily and Pokémon go started to fade from my life.I thought until recently I could stay subscribed to the sub and maybe see a couple of jokes here and there but I have given up waiting on gen 3 and I have given up on niantic.Just wanted to thank you all for being as thick headed as me when it came to the money grubbing corporation that is niantic and sticking to the game because you love Pokémon.I started playing the original games again and they are miles better than niantic’s terrible version.I have been really happy since I stopped playing and now as I bid farewell to this community I hope all of you can give niantic the finger at some point and delete their trash as well with a smile on your face knowing that the game’s best days are behind it and you enjoyed it while it lasted.Anyways dear comerade trainers, I look forward to maybe trading (for real though lol) with you in the new versions of Pokémon Sun and Moon and until then, I hope you stay happy.Love you all.Peace via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hzcb63
"Just wanted to say good bye and thanks" "Just wanted to say good bye and thanks" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.