Ads Top

"Raikou vs Electivire & Mangezone"


#PokemonGO: I am curious how these mons will compare. Like should I make a Raikou army now or hold out?I know that Magnezone and Electivire have higher attack stats, but I suppose movesets will be a determining factor. Tentatively Magnezone looks amazing with high defense and it resists almost everything. I know I'm getting way ahead of myself but I appreciate any insights. Thanks travelers via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2zRCU6e
"Raikou vs Electivire & Mangezone" "Raikou vs Electivire & Mangezone" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.