Ads Top

"Why is the Gym Map so bad??"


#PokemonGO: Now I know that there are so many other things in the game that need to be fixed and improved before this, but has anyone wondered why the World Gym Map is so badly made?Every time I open it to see how many I’ve added recently, I can’t even figure out what I’m seeing, it’s just atrocious and super laggy:http://ift.tt/2zWGR9S not expecting anything amazing really, but this looks like it came out from the old Nokia game Snake!!I’d like to hear your opinions about this feature of this game that, while not important, shows how incomplete and lacking it really is..... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2z4Os4Z
"Why is the Gym Map so bad??" "Why is the Gym Map so bad??" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.