Ads Top

"[Discussion] Lickitung and other White Whales?"


#PokemonGO: For a long time, Lickitung was the 'mon I could never find in the wild or even spot on the radar, and never hatched from an egg.Today, I finally found one at a park and caught it! So then I was thinking about the others that still elude me: some make sense because they're rares like Hitmonchan, Miltank, Unown, and Aerodactyl. I'm not an intense player so I still don't have any of the starters' final evolutions. But other gaps are a little embarrassing, like the fact that I've never caught a Wobbuffet or a Duduo (although TSR says there's a Duduo nest near me so tomorrow I may make the trip).Which Pokemon have you still failed to add to your dex? Rares? Expensive evolutions? Or something that seems extremely common everywhere else? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2zmVKAx
"[Discussion] Lickitung and other White Whales?" "[Discussion] Lickitung and other White Whales?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.