Ads Top

"[Discussion] Niantic Support Confirms EX Raids Are Still Random"


#PokemonGO: This is the messaged I received from Niantic Support this morning...Hello Oliver,Thanks for contacting us.I would like to share this with you as I understand what you are talking about. I wish I had an option where I could have donated EX raid passes to selected players, but you might know this that the donation to Ex raid passes are random and server generated.If you continue successfully completing Raid Battles and defeating the Raid Bosses at different Gyms where an EX Raid Battle takes place, you'll have the opportunity to earn one EX Raid invitation soon!Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any other questions or concerns.Cheers, Harry Niantic SupportThe sentence which really bugged me was this one.I wish I had an option where I could have donated EX raid passes to selected players, but you might know this that the donation to Ex raid passes are random and server generated.So it would seem that EX Raids are still random even though Niantic told us last week this was no longer the case.Original email: http://ift.tt/2ntUydR via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iRU3ZJ
"[Discussion] Niantic Support Confirms EX Raids Are Still Random" "[Discussion] Niantic Support Confirms EX Raids Are Still Random" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.