Ads Top

"I just mapped over 600 buildings on OSM in one sitting. I need to stop."


#PokemonGO: When PoGO was switched to OSM, the major river that was previously going through my town with Google Maps vanished. As well as every single building.So yesterday I spent a couple hours and mapped everything in my town. Marked up all the water with the river as... water. And marked literally every. Single. Building. Easily added 500-600 or more structures. It was all in one sitting, and it took way too long, but it was satisfying.ALL of the surrounding towns also became a barren wasteland and I want to contribute but I don’t think I want do that again, particularly since some of these are several times the size of my town with just as little work done.Anyone else take on large OSM endeavors? Mine probably isn’t even that crazy compared to some. I want to contribute and make Pokémon go look nice again, but it’s going to take up way too much of my time as it’s weirdly addicting to me. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2BvV3cU
"I just mapped over 600 buildings on OSM in one sitting. I need to stop." "I just mapped over 600 buildings on OSM in one sitting. I need to stop." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.