Ads Top

"I wish there was a way to message other players"


#PokemonGO: I know that it might be annoying for people that are in very busy places.But for me, that lives in a place with very few gyms and pokestops (I still seem to have more than other people in the suburbs) and with not a lot of people playing because of security issues. I wish there was a way to message people who take my gyms and stuff like that un order to gather for raids and such.The facebook group is pretty much dead. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ijkH9E
"I wish there was a way to message other players" "I wish there was a way to message other players" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.