Ads Top

"[Idea] In the suggested team screen, we really need drag and drop to rearrange, especially for gyms"


#PokemonGO: Not so much a problem in Raids, especially because you have to go through the long timer anyway, but gyms could really use it.There's three CP ~800 mons sitting in a gym, all weak to Ground. Alright, cool, we could use my Groudon and beat them, but now I'll have to potion him afterward. Yeah, he's the highest CP, so you suggested him first.But I caught this nice 800 CP Geodude that I'm going to trade in for candy once I use him in a battle or set him as a gym defender. You suggested him as the sixth Pokemon on my team.I want to just drag and drop to switch my Geodude and Groudon. As it is now, I am tapping Groudon then having to scroll through a list to find Geodude, no matter the sort. (Never mind that scrolling on this list is laggy; only when setting teams for a gym/raid...) Typing is going to be just as slow because it's cold outside and I'm playing with one hand, thanks.The smarter way to do it would be for me to tap Geodude and select Groudon who will appear at the top of my CP list. But it's too intuitive to make the direct change to slot 1. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2pl3zGZ
"[Idea] In the suggested team screen, we really need drag and drop to rearrange, especially for gyms" "[Idea] In the suggested team screen, we really need drag and drop to rearrange, especially for gyms" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.