Ads Top

"Mass Transfer Terror"


#PokemonGO: Any time you mass transfer it now takes you to the top of your pokelist. I usually sort by number and get paranoid what I'm transferring so I'll regularly do multiple mass transfers when sorting out stuff like pidgey evolution and go plus captures.I know it's a petty annoyance but, hey, love how this game can still find ways to randomly annoy me in a way that's kinda funny. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kMG1Fs
"Mass Transfer Terror" "Mass Transfer Terror" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.