Ads Top

"My personal most awesome feeling(s) from USUM"


I know this is kinda lame but I wanted to share this.When I finished the main story of UM before the Rocket episode, I transfered over my old gang of pokemon from the old games.And then I realized.my Kyogre is the Kyogre I caught back in the story around 2005 in the original Sapphire. Metagros is from the same edition.My Charizard is literally my starter from Leaf Green, the Zapdos is from there too. And another realization hit me: Charizard and Zapdos literally battled and fought Giovanni in their universe , in their timeline. Kyogre got angered by his Archie in his time line.Fighting Archies Kyogre with my Kyogre going Primal from Sapphire was awesome. It was like "this isnt even my final form".Fighting with Charizard and Zapdos against Giovanni and going Mega vs his Mega Mewtu gave me goosebumps all over.Everyone from my trio picked up new tricks along the way. Zapdos can use Z-Moves. Kyogre can go Primal and Charizard got a Mega.Everyone came from their own timeline and universe, fighting again in this timeline and universe. I love multiverses. I hope Gamefreak will expand on that and most importantly , allow to take Pokemon over to the upcoming Switch edition. I love the fact that my Kyogre was basicvally everywhere.And bonus points for Metagross who also was here the whole time.Hope I didnt bore you :) via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2BdBLco
"My personal most awesome feeling(s) from USUM" "My personal most awesome feeling(s) from USUM" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.