Ads Top

"Pokestops still give almost no healing items"


#PokemonGO: I get it! During the big 3 billion catch event you needed every Pokeball you could get. But now the event is over, still the drop rate for revives and potions is very low. Normally when I am farming I get around 25 potions out of 50 stops and about 15 revives. Yesterday it was just 6 potions or so, and maybe 3 revives. The rate is super low, as it is for almost 3 weeks now. I thought Niantic changed it just for the event.This really affects my playstyle as I am a very active gym fighter (what else could you do as Team Instinct :P). I hope Niantic is paying attention and change it back to the old drop rates! :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2inv8Jz
"Pokestops still give almost no healing items" "Pokestops still give almost no healing items" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.