Ads Top

"Unpopular Opinion: Pokemon is just a kid's game."


I've seen a lot of comments and even videos talking about how the next Pokemon game on the Switch should grow up and have mature themes and more complex gameplay, but I doubt this will happen. The game has, and still is, meant for children.BUT! I want you to prove me wrong. I'm doing research for a video called Unpopular Opinions and I want to know, genuinely, what counter points the community has to my statement. Do you think I'm wrong? Do you think I'm right? Let's start this discussion!NOTE: I realize this may come off as a troll, but I'm serious about my intent of getting both sides. My goal is not to harass anyone, so I ask that the conversation stay mostly civilized.EDIT: WOW, loving the discussion so far. I expected the downvotes but thank you to everyone who has commented so far. Some really great points are being made.EDIT 2: Woke up and we're in the orange now?! Keep those comments flowing everyone, I'm so glad this topic is bringing about such a civilized and well thought out discussion. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2jcF0Xt
"Unpopular Opinion: Pokemon is just a kid's game." "Unpopular Opinion: Pokemon is just a kid's game." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.