Ads Top

"Is it worth it to keep a live dex?"


#PokemonGO: I’m a compulsive collector in Pokémon games; this is a weakness I readily admit. Of course, this translated to Pokémon Go, though the format is much less forgiving with its restrictive space for individual Pokémon.Currently my strategy consists of one of each member of each species, and potentially an additional basic evolution if I anticipate it’ll be better than the current fully evolved form I own.I know the most obvious answer to my question is “no”, so assuming it is I suppose my question becomes “how do I determine which to transfer?”Thanks in advance for the advice! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2BodpvZ
"Is it worth it to keep a live dex?" "Is it worth it to keep a live dex?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.