Ads Top

"It's great having to use fire types again and for the 1st time ever poison type attackers."


#PokemonGO: I know many of us who love soloing level 3s are disappointed in Niantic's decision to choose jynx and azumarill as raid bosses but looking at the glass half full I'm actually happy to battle them even though they could've chosen "better" pokémon.Arcanine was one of the 1st pokémon in gyms that I saw back when the game 1st started and I was in love with it. Took time to get my 1st (which had poor stats before I understood how important they were but it was mine) but I got it and kept it to this day. They eventually got nerfed, became irrelevant with the meta constantly changing but now I can finally use them again. Sure entei, flareon and moltres all hit harder but arcanine was and still is my day one and thanks to the year of the dog event we had last week I was able to catch 4 high IV weather boosted growlithes to add to the 2 arcanines I had before. The best part is that I don't even have to power them up. Did my 1st jynx solo yesterday and they along with one entei defeated the ice queen with ease. Piloswine I'm sure will be a challenge since it has ground and rock moves but I'm looking forward to it.Azumarill is another that I'm glad to see as a tier 3 boss because for the 1st time ever I'll be able to use my high CP/IV victrebells with poison moves in a real one on one battle. Azumarill also learns ice beam so I expect that not everyone of them I face will be easily defeated by my 3 victrebells followed by 3 exeggutors.So again looking at this as a glass half full situation, I think this was a good move despite there being better options. Cheers. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2HFinFE
"It's great having to use fire types again and for the 1st time ever poison type attackers." "It's great having to use fire types again and for the 1st time ever poison type attackers." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.