Ads Top

"Nearby list staying blank forever + pokemon taking way longer to spawn. Is anyone else having these problems?"


#PokemonGO: I'm aware of the glitch in which the Nearby screen goes blank when your avatar unintentionally jumps above speed limit, this is not about that. I'm talking about the Nearby list never coming back when this happens, sometimes for minutes even if you stand still for a while. The only solution to this is to restart the game. The other issue is that pokemon are taking too long to spawn when you reach them. I play everyday on the bus on my way to work and because of the traffic, the speed lock rarely activates, so I'm able to spin pokestops and catch mons along the way. But since like 10 days ago (curiously, the same day I got my first ex raid pass), pokemon stopped spawning even though I can see them in the Nearby screen and I can spin stops. One time the bus passed a stop with a Cyndaquil at like 10 km/h and it never spawned. Sometimes when I'm walking I reach a pokestop and nothing spawns while my avatar is moving. I have to stand still in the pokestop for around a minute for all the pokemon listed in it to spawn at once. Is anyone else experiencing these issues? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2plogQI
"Nearby list staying blank forever + pokemon taking way longer to spawn. Is anyone else having these problems?" "Nearby list staying blank forever + pokemon taking way longer to spawn. Is anyone else having these problems?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.