Ads Top

"Played since Day One, First 100% capture!"


#PokemonGO: Been playing since the first day with my then girlfriend, now wife, and on two continents now. We've always been the explorer and haven't used any maps, tracking apps, or other "outside the game" features. We've enjoyed the excitement of just finding things.Along our usual route to work, there's a park with rotating unique species. The flavor of the week is Charmanders (we miss the Magikarp week...). We stop and admire the blooming cherry blossoms while we huck balls at Pokemon during our pre-coffee routine when my wife exclaims a sigh and says a Charmander ran away. We seem to have rotating days of obstinance from Pokemon.I tap, notice it's pretty high CP, but feed the usual Pinap/Ultra combo I give the starters I like and move on.However I just feel like appraising this one.Then I saw Wonder... HP...Attack... Def..... Stats exceed. I was reading this out loud and getting exceedingly dirty look from the wife.Well I used an IV calculator to confirm it. My first 100% IV catch. It's a lot of fun knowing it's a nice surprise versus just watching a tracker app and I finally had something my wife wanted (her getting Chancy from eggs...).Looking forward to quests soon and the next community day. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2pOU28Q
"Played since Day One, First 100% capture!" "Played since Day One, First 100% capture!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.