Ads Top

"[Question] I got a level 1 shiny dratini that is 100iv - should I leave it this way?"


#PokemonGO: Hi,for once I had luck and caught a 100iv shiny dratini. It's only level 1 and it's a girl, which makes it even cuter. I've played since start and this is the best pokemon I've got so far.Should I evolve it? I have to say I'm a bit bummed I didn't evolve it during the event, but Northern European winter with -20 Celsius made me want to catch as many dratinis possible before my phone shutting down and the time running out. I evolved one though and I have to say I like outrage better, but it's not legacy. Could it be someday though?Is dragonite going to have an alola form or something else that I should save this dratini for? I really like that dratini being pink and cute, but dragonite is going to be green... Do I have any other reason not to evolve it? It would be my best attacker if I do and power it up. But now it's the cutest ever.And Niantic, if you are reading this: the event was wonderful. There were a lot of players downtown catching pokemon. Me, my brother and a friend had such a fun time. Can't wait for the next community day event! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2F9PO1t
"[Question] I got a level 1 shiny dratini that is 100iv - should I leave it this way?" "[Question] I got a level 1 shiny dratini that is 100iv - should I leave it this way?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.