Ads Top

"Removal of remembered ball"


#PokemonGO: I was so happy with this feature especially aa a plus user. I dont want to use my precious pokeballs on throws.I was hoping to see the feature extended to berries also but instead they remove it compleetly. My solution is an option in the options menu with the ability to remember berries and balls. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2J1HCTc
"Removal of remembered ball" "Removal of remembered ball" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.