Ads Top

"Getting into pokemon right now must be awesome!"


I started technically in gen 3 with emerald and Firered, but I was to young to really understand what I was doing. I actually started in Gen 4 in my opinion, because I had an idea of what I was doing and actually knew how pokemon work beside spamming random attacks in the battles and hoping for the best.When I learned that there were 493 pokemon to see in gen 4 by complete my Pokedex with an action replay (wouldnt let me hack in pokemon, but did let me auto complete pokedex) I was blown away at how many there were. I felt nearly overwhelmed with how many possibilities of pokemon I could encounter!Now imagine kids (and adults) today doing that in Ultra sun and Ultra moon with nearly DOUBLE the amount of mons that we had back then, it must be awesome! and with Ultra sun and Ultra moons amazing diversity in catchable pokemon it must be a blast to play through catching them and such. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2H0AZ23
"Getting into pokemon right now must be awesome!" "Getting into pokemon right now must be awesome!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.