Ads Top

"GPS location has been terrible for me since the new update"


#PokemonGO: I know it's been a while since the new version has came out, but for good couple of days my GPS location has been terrible with the game.Usually when I open the app in my house, I'll actually be in my house and have a few spawns there too. Now I just appear out in the street and on the other side. I've also noticed when I drive up to a gym my avatar very frequently runs around the gym and into the park area.I'm not sure if it's just me and I know everyone complains about GPS issues but it's been particularly bad recently. I haven't changed any settings on my phone (so wifi is still on etc.) and I haven't changed phones either.Only thing I can think of that has changed is obviously the version, but maybe my mobile network provider did something on their end?Anyway is anyone having the same issue? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2HXYRVn
"GPS location has been terrible for me since the new update" "GPS location has been terrible for me since the new update" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:58 Rating: 5

1 comment

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.