Ads Top

"I am going to regret this immensely"


I plan to replay Soul Silver because it is probably one of the best pokemon games ever made. Everytime I do it I pick certain pokemon I normally wouldn't but now I have decided to let Reddit pick my team for me. This means the six pokemon to get the most upvotes will be in my final team of six. Just a couple of rules though.1) All the pokemon used will be fully evolved so if Rattata gets to the top six I will be using Raticate instead.2) All the pokemon used have to be obtainable within Soul Silver during the story mode, meaning that if pokemon Donphan or Biberal makes it into the top 6 it will be skipped over for something I can actually catch.3) I don't have to have a starter all the way through but I still need to pick one. Which ever starter has the most upvotes will be selected and will be named "Carry-on" if not made into the top 6.4) If you have a nickname for a certain pokemon you want me to use please state it. I am terrible with nicknames and maybe some.of yours would be funnier and better than what I can come up with.5) The deadline is going to be two weeks from today so try to keep this hot.6) In the event of a tie at the lowest spot I will use an online spinner and have fate decide what I am going to use out of the two.Extra info: Trade evolutions, that can be done within the main story, are on the table as I have the means to trade by myself. Also by that logic Magnezone is also technically on the table as you can catch Magnemite in Johto. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2qtFIC8
"I am going to regret this immensely" "I am going to regret this immensely" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.