Ads Top

"[Tool] Gen 4 Preperation (Google Spreadsheet)"


#PokemonGO: Hi everyone, since my pokedex is pretty much full again I started preparing for Generation 4. So I made this handy little, semi-automated, Google Spreadsheet with all the previous released Pokemon that will get an evolve in Gen 4. So I thought I should share it with you guys!You can see it in action right here ( https://ift.tt/2r5p6Bh). I filled in the first row as an example so you can see the automated cell coloring in action.How to use it:Go to https://ift.tt/2r5p6Bh and choose File > Make a copy...Change the first row (Misdreavus) by filling in your candy at 'My candy', setting 'Got item?' to 'no' and clearing the 'Got evolve-worthy?' cell.Fill in the rest of your candy in the 'My candy' cells and check if you have a evolve-worthy Pokemon ready for 'Got evolve-worthy?'. It's up to you to define 'evolve-worthy'. By the time Gen 4 hits you can also fill in the 'Got item?' cells.Hope you like it and please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement, enjoy! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2KjsfWM
"[Tool] Gen 4 Preperation (Google Spreadsheet)" "[Tool] Gen 4 Preperation (Google Spreadsheet)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.