Ads Top

"Can You Wait Out a Daily Capture-Limit Softban in a Pokemon Encounter Screen?"


#PokemonGO: As the title say, is this possible?I just hit the capture softban (i.e. I hit the 3500 weekly/500 daily capture) limit trying to grind stardust and hunting shiny pokemon. During this time I was specifically hunting shiny Aron as I still did not have one after over 1700 aron encounters.Unfortunately (or Fortunately???) I was surprised with the little red eyed beauty a mere 20 minutes after being capture soft banned. I encountered the Aron about an hour ago and now I'm just waiting in my apartment while the Aron dances around my phone screen.What are my options here? Does anyone have an idea of how often the soft ban limit is refreshed each day or is my best bet to literally lock myself in my room for 24 hours??Please Help Silph Road Community! I'm terrified right now!!!!EDIT: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! IT WORKED!!It was a success! 12 Att 3/3 HP/Def!! https://ift.tt/2LF4wRI via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2L34jXf
"Can You Wait Out a Daily Capture-Limit Softban in a Pokemon Encounter Screen?" "Can You Wait Out a Daily Capture-Limit Softban in a Pokemon Encounter Screen?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.