Ads Top

"Dex completion question"


#PokemonGO: I'm a fairly new player who joined the game couple of months ago. I've been trying to catch up with Kanto and Johto dex and I'm still missing a few 'mons (aside from legendaries and regionals). Below is a list of 'mons I'm missing:-Charizard (68/125 candies, missed C-day)Nidoking (58/125 candies)Abra (61/125 candies)Seel (3/50 candies)Grimer (missing)Dunsparce (missing)Snubbul (32/50 candies)Qwillfish (missing)Teddiursa (16/50 candies)Miltank (missing)They absolutely don't spawn where I live and I can't evolve most of them due to candy shortage. So my questions are:-Do they hatch from eggs?Is there any chance of them featuring in an event?Should I buddy one of them? If yes, which one?Any advice to help me complete my dex is appreciated! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Ly4r2c
"Dex completion question" "Dex completion question" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.