Ads Top

"Events are Keeping the Game Compelling"


#PokemonGO: Don't get me wrong, I would be playing either way, but the constant opportunity for more items, more dust, and different spawns in the area are keeping the game far more interesting. I'm much more likely to walk around for 3 hours when I know for a fact I'll see more than a pidgey or zigzagoon. I think switching up the events and having them continually happening is a great idea and helps players like myself who don't raid in groups or own 10 gyms at a time find the game fun daily. Research has helped with this immensely too. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2jlz51U
"Events are Keeping the Game Compelling" "Events are Keeping the Game Compelling" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.