Ads Top

"[Question] Anyone else getting the same Research quests over & over?"


#PokemonGO: I caught my second Zapdos this morning, and starting working on more Research for the extra goodies like Rare Candy.I would say that 8 or 9 out of every 10 spins of different PokeStops gets me:- Catch 3 Swablu- Catch 3 Pidgey or MurkrowALL day it's been like this. I probably spin about 40-50 stops a day. Thank goodness I can't earn another stamp until tomorrow!I know the Fighting event is over now (THANK THE GODS) but I'm still scratching my head over the very high recurrence of these two quests.What's also odd is that I've got these same quests with different rewards. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KorYB0
"[Question] Anyone else getting the same Research quests over & over?" "[Question] Anyone else getting the same Research quests over & over?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.