Ads Top

"Sun shade/shield for your phone?"


#PokemonGO: Has anyone designed/made a decent sun shield for his/her phone and is willing to share specs or pics? I live in Arizona and our weather is challenging my Galaxy S7 to survive community day without overheating. I saw some an Amazon and Ebay, but most are designed to be horizontal or don't last.I need to be on a charger for at least part of the time.I know some people are using ice packs and the like, but those temperature fluctuations on the battery can be bad for it. A shield will also mean I can keep my screen brightness lower and conserve battery.Right now I am thinking of making a squared c shape from cardboard and just have it hang over, but I thought some of the brilliant minds here might have hacked something way cooler.cheers! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Ko9mBl
"Sun shade/shield for your phone?" "Sun shade/shield for your phone?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.