Ads Top

"TIL how to curveball. Thank you, kind stranger"


#PokemonGO: I had been trying to do the Mew special research for a good few weeks now. Thought the biggest obstacle would be evolving a Magikarp but was I wrong... As a casual level 30 player, who mostly plays with his daughter, we never did learn to do curveballs--and we finally got to the task of having to throw an excellent curveball.My method had been to throw the ball in a spinning / swerving motion and hope foe the best. Any curveballs I may have gotten before were purely accidental. Some 150+ pokeballs later, it seemed like an exercise in futility.I was playing at a barber's while waiting to get a hair cut and the person next to me noticed my struggles. He suggested I spin the ball first, then move it to side and throw afterwards... Wow. 30 mins later, I had my Mew.Thank you very, very much! On a side note, 20km walk for a single Mew candy? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2rcbGUF
"TIL how to curveball. Thank you, kind stranger" "TIL how to curveball. Thank you, kind stranger" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.