Ads Top

"Aging child accounts now possible when they reach 13 years old."


#PokemonGO: When my son turned 13 two years ago I went back-and-forth between Niantic and PTC trying to get him able to see sponsored stops and gyms with no luck. Thanks to u/pumpkinmittens, I tried again last week and it worked!All I had to do this time, was put in a support request to PTC to have his account unlinked from my account. They did it within two days. We are now “friends” and he can see sponsored stops/gyms. He’s excited to get back into the game.I hope this helps with someone else who tried before or who was told (possibly by me) that it could not be done. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2KHRsdg
"Aging child accounts now possible when they reach 13 years old." "Aging child accounts now possible when they reach 13 years old." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.