Ads Top

"[Bug] no xp gained after friendship level up if you press News before the notification pops"


#PokemonGO: 2 days ago I posted that you can skip all the gym and friendship related pop ups by entering News. u/aianmoo16 commented that this can make not get the exp. Not sure where this comes from, I put it to the test:Day 1: I documented my xp before shutting down the game and going to sleep . One friend I was sure I'm supposed to level up with opened a gift, I skipped the notification, and when checking the xp it stayed the same.(had some other mixups as well, and at first I was sure I disproved the claim)Day 2: wanted to be sure, so in addition to documenting the xp, I took a screenshot af all friends with 0 hearts, and sent them all gifts. One of them opened it by the morning, we became good friends, I skipped the notification, and again the xp stayed the same.In both cases the friendship level up was to good friends, so it's very likely that in both cases I already was the other player's good friend and it wasn't synchronized. I won't have friendship level ups that are in sync for quite some time now, but after posting that tip I feel obligated to post this warning. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ujEICQ
"[Bug] no xp gained after friendship level up if you press News before the notification pops" "[Bug] no xp gained after friendship level up if you press News before the notification pops" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.